A coherent and consistent sign system is essential to the creation of a visually unified urban campus. We provide standards and specifications to satisfy several interrelated objectives for interior and exterior signage within the BSD/UCM.
- Provide room number assignments.
- Review all renovation project signage orders.
- Liaison / Coordinate donor signs with Development Office.
- Coordinate UCM/BSD departmental signage requests / orders.
- Manage order and installation of all wayfinding signage.
- Directional / Overhead signs
- Elevator Directories
- Medical campus maps
- Room numbers/names
- Departmental signs
- Exterior: pedestrian, vehicular directional signs
- Exterior: Building monuments & vinyl at entrances
- Maintain inventory database of all wayfinding signage.
- Data: Sign types, messages, and locations
- Update signs for new projects/units relocations
- Produce production-ready artwork for installation