We offer free in-house design services and budget integration for the purchase of Herman Miller furniture through our value-added broker, Interior Investments. Our standardized approach to furnishings provides excellent options for user fit, cost-effectiveness, and environmental sustainability.
- Furniture planning and procurement.
- Guidelines for the square footage of private, shared, and workstation offices.
- Standardized layouts and configurations of each office/workstation type, according to established size increments.
- Standardized chassis and components of private office and workstation furniture.
- Standardized laminate, fabric, and color options are available to users.
- Vendor inventory of “quick-ship” furniture stock.
- Cost reduction of typical furniture.
- Web-based user interface for quick selection and cost estimation of standard furniture configurations and options.
- On-campus attic stock of used furniture and components for quick reuse.